Re: Registration of new charset [IBM1047]

thank you.
as a mere matter of form - could you:

- insert the equivalence table into the registration form (the IANA process
has so far not had to handle attachments)
- add the word NO to the "suitable for use in MIME text"
- change "intended usage" to the standard string LIMITED USE?

I'll forward this to IANA when that's done.

             Harald (apologies for being slow)