Re: Registration of new charset GB18030 (fwd)

Good thing to learn about this practical experience.
It may be possible to add a rule to the IANA registry
that there should be no registrations that only
differ in hyphens or underscores.

On the other hand, I'm really opposed to make 'ignore
hyphens' the official policy. We have learned the hard
way that bugwards comptibility leads nowhere.

Regards,    Martin.