Re: Registration of new charset CESU-8

Two wishes for this registration:

1) Quote verbatim the text from DUTR#26:
"It is not intended nor recommended as an encoding used for open
information exchange."

2) Specify that the registration refers to the Draft UTR dated 2001-12-12,
and is intended to be updated to refer to the final UTR when that document
is available.

I don't think that we need to wait for final publication before registering
the charset label. If the definition changes before final publication, and
the final one has to be CESU-8v2, that is a risk the registrant takes.

            Harald