Re: Registration of new charset: ISO 8859-16

At 17:44 01/08/24 +0100, Markus Kuhn wrote:
>"IANA" wrote on 2001-08-24 15:30 UTC:
> > Do you prefer the all caps format or lower case?
>
>I prefer the all caps format, simply because all caps is the way how ISO
>etc. is spelled correctly.

I have to say that I don't care which case they are; in fact I think
that leaving some in lower case and some in upper case is a good thing,
because it will remind implementers that case doesn't matter for
charset identifiers. So I suggest not investing unnecessary time
for this.

Regards,  Martin.