Re: Registration of new charset: ISO 8859-16

I would recommend to register a limited set of aliases for iso-8859-16.
They are useful for identification, and also reference in utilities
as recode etc.

I share Markus aim to have as few aliases as possible, and
the aliases I have asked for registration of, were only names that
were in use at the time of registering. For new charsets we
probably do not have that problem.

Markus' set of names seems appropiate to me.

Kind regards
keld