Re: q about gb 2312/gbk

query:
are all these charset names you have seen used "in the wild" where MIME
charset names should be used, or are they charsets that you know about
which are used in some context, and you think there should be registered
names for them?

this will have most influence on the "intended usage" section....

--On 22. august 2001 11:21 -0700 "Craig R. Cummings"
<Craig.Cummings@oracle.com> wrote:

> I apologize that I have not yet had time to file RFCs for the addition of
> all of these charsets. Just the same, should someone else like to file
> these as RFCs, please don't wait for me.

no RFC required, just a charset registration procedure :-)