Re: Registration of new charset

Since there have been no negative comments about this proposed
registration, and a reasonable amount of time has passed, I would like to
approve it.

I would like to have one line added:
"This charset is suitable for use in MIME text body parts".

Markus, can you add this, and send the result to iana@iana.org and this
list again?

Thanks for taking the time!

               Harald