Typo in IANA charset file

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 11:16:39 +0900
To: ietf-charsets@iana.org
I just found a typo in the IANA charset file at

Instead of
     Alais: csEBCDICPT
it should read
     Alias: csEBCDICPT

Can this please be corrected?

The file also contained some spurious spaces,
and used sometimes "Alias: None" and sometimes
just "Alias:" to indicate the absence of aliases.
Maybe that can be corrected, too. I'm willing to help.

Many thanks and kind regards,    Martin.

P.S.: Did I send this to (all) the right list(s)?
       Is there any review necessary, or can this be done asap?