Progress of SCSU registration?

From: Markus Scherer <markus.scherer@jtcsv.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:32:03 -0700
To: charsets <ietf-charsets@iana.org>
Hello,

now that the registration of SCSU as a charset has been approved by the charset reviewer (Harald) on 2000-jul-19, how does it actually get registered now?

Especially,
- Who is going to assign the MIBenum value, and when? (I suggest MIBenum number 1010.)
- Who is going to publish the registration, and how and when?
- When can I expect to see the charsets list on isi.edu updated with SCSU?

The registration procedure says (or suggests) that "IANA" will do all this, but I do not know who and when is really going to do it. This does not seem to be the only charset that is approved and pending.

- Before isi.edu is updated, which URL can I use as a reference to others?

With "isi.edu" I mean http://www.isi.edu/in-notes/iana/assignments/character-sets

Thank you very much!

markus