charsets registry

From: Alexander Voropay <a.voropay@globalone.ru>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 12:35:06 +0400
To: ietf-charsets@iana.org
Dear sirs !

 I have thoroughtly studied the following documents :
- RFC-2130. "The Report of the IAB Character Set
   Workshop held 29 February - 1 March, 1996".
- RFC-2184
- RFC-2277 "IETF Policy on Character Sets and Languages"
- RFC-2278 "IANA Charset Registration Procedures"

 It become clean, that document :

is the MAIN. Many other specifications refer to it.

 However, to my mind, this document should be edited to
be a "full-featured" document. At least it should have
the authors name, the date of issue and the number
of version. It also could contain the link to "interface" :
: RFC-2278. It could be also in HTML or SGML format.

 I hope you will share my opinion and accept my

with best regards