Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-utf16-03.txt

Martin is completely correct on the first count: I sent the message to the
wrong list. Here's the recent announcement for the new draft. We think this
draft covers all the issues discussed here since the last draft. On first
reading, I agree with some of Martin's nits, but need to look more
carefully at the substantial stuff. However, please do read the draft and
let us know if you think it is ready (or almost ready) to be sent off for
RFChood.