Re: I-D ACTION:draft-hoffman-utf16-00.txt

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <phoffman@imc.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:15:01 -0800
To: ietf-charsets@iana.org
Greetings, all. This draft hopefully covers the previous concerns that
people have had with the UTF-16 registrations. Of course, we are open to
comments and suggestions on how we can improve it.

Please note that I have submitted a related draft that is being discussed
on the ietf-types mailing list. It is for a new top-level MIME type that is
appropriate for UTF-16 text.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium