Re: registration of a new charset: iso-8859-15

> cc: ietf-charsets@INNOSOFT.COM, ietf-charsets@iana.org

Please do not crosspost. The official address is ietf-charsets@iana.org.
The mail is still handled at Innosoft, but there is no need to crosspost,
the two addresses get to exactly the same list.

As for technical comments, I guess they would have looked quite similar
to what Erik wrote, if I had sent something yesterday, but I think he
did a better job than I could have done. The only correction I have is
that according to my knowledge, the registration authority has changed
from ECMA to somewhere in Japan. But I might be wrong, or that might
not yet have happened.

Regards,   Martin.