Re: DONTFORGET

REMOVE
REMOVE ALL

Cyber Promotions has stepped over the line.
It is highly unethical to subscribe an IETF interest group's
mailing list to a junk mail service!
Cyberpromo's usual out, "if you don't like it, just
hit reply, and say REMOVE", would mean junk replies like this one
to every member of the list.  Worse, it's not even clear that this
removal method can remove mailing lists from their master list.
(I will also use mconnect to try to remove this list from theirs.)

I suggest we start a class-action lawsuit against Cyber Promotions
for invasion of privacy and theft of computer resources.
Any takers?
- Dan Kegel