draft-mogul-http-caching-00.txt

From: Jeffrey Mogul <mogul@pa.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 96 17:08:26 PST
To: http-caching@pa.dec.com
Sometime in the next few days, the Internet-drafts person will
be issuing "draft-mogul-http-caching-00.txt".   This is a revision
of the document I have already circulated a few times.  I actually
submitted this last week, and had hoped that it would be distributed
before I had to leave town, and that I would have a chance to prepare
a revised version before leaving ... but time flies.

Anyway, some of the stuff in this draft definitely needs rewriting,
and if it contradicts something that I have written this week,
don't worry about it.  The point of issuing this as an I-D was
to make it visible before the March IETF meeting.

As I've said many times before, I encourage people with other
(competing or complementary) proposals to put them in writing
as well.  And you still have almost 21 hours to submit them as
Internet-drafts before the March meeting.

-Jeff