Re: age calculations

From: Jeffrey Mogul <mogul@pa.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 96 15:03:13 PST
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@avron.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Cc: http-caching@pa.dec.com
    That seems to be correct, but I don't find it very clear.  I think
    that this particular part of the protocol is procedural in nature,
    and thus would lend itself better to a procedural description.

There's a procedural description in my draft (although I have not
compared it against this more recent description, so it might need
some revision).  If the English isn't clear, I would appreciate
some specific feedback so that I can make it clearer.  Although
the procedural description is useful, it doesn't provide enough
motivation, and I think the English description has to be attached.
(I.e., I put comments in my code, too.)

-Jeff