Re: rethinking caching

For what it is worth, I think the 'content negotiation' group is
primarily responsible for evaluating the variations on 'accept*:'
headers that have been proposed: how does the client say what it
wants.

The location headers (how does the server say what it sent in a way
that a caching proxy can know whether it can be reused) is a 'caching'
issue.