Re: keep ü ä ö ...

Thanks Lee, for the option that controls this - --preserve-entities yes

On 10/28/19, Ingo Wolf <ingo.wolf@gmx.de> wrote:
 > Thank You, made suggestion for that parameter and
 > text field for custom parameters on that page...

Ingo, if you are in touch with the owner/maintainer
of the site - https://infohound.net/tidy/ - there
would be some other suggestion I would make -

   1. The site seems run by ""HTML Tidy for Linux
      (vers 25 March 2009), see www.w3.org". That is
      quite 'old' - maybe he would consider updating...

   2. The site still mentions the http://tidy.sourceforge.net/
      source. Would be great if it was updated to say
      http://www.html-tidy.org/ and current repo
      https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5

Anyway, hope you get the option added, and it solves
your question...

Geoff.