Tidy complied successful but I have some common problems!

From: Ert Retre <ailinaini@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 08:17:18 +0000 (UTC)
To: "html-tidy@w3.org" <html-tidy@w3.org>
HiĀ  Sir, I am on a project of converting HTML to XHTML recently. In vs2010, I started writing programs to run, this is a test. In the tidy.h example, is noted. I added library file, there are several projects with library files and so on.
Here is the code:

   - Ran successfully.

   - Results are as follows:

Files after conversion, apparently, is the header file, unlike the second inside is starting with the XML declaration. This function also has a problem. where goes wrong?
My customer owns this site:  https://www.top5ranked.com, which contains some basic bugs that violation of w3 standard even though I have tried to fix.
Thanks a lot!
--
Ker Web Tech (Kaysmart)https://twitter.com/francos9527