HTML Tidy Error

From: Worthington Emily <emilyworthington9527@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 17:48:46 +0800
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi

  I have been working at W3C to tidy up my CSS and HTML, I have managed to
clean up all CSS with no errors and have worked endlessley to do the same
with my HTML, but I have two errors remaining.  As you can see they are
Google+1 code and the Twitter face book share, so i am struggling to corret
as I never created the code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

210 Error: <g:plusone> is not recognized!; Warning: discarding unexpected
<g:plusone>; Warning: discarding unexpected </g:plusone>
<g:plusone></g:plusone>
[image: warn] <http://infohound.net/tidy/img/warn.gif> 240 Warning: <span>
proprietary attribute "displaytext"; Warning: <span> proprietary attribute
"displaytext"; Warning: trimming empty <span>; Warning: trimming empty
class='st_facebook_vcount' displayText='Facebook'></span>

--
Front End development
http://www.img.sc