From: Internet LifeHacks <nathashakck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 21:35:12 +0530
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi All

When i am coding with HTML, When a button is required based on my mood i
find a reason to not use of one to another or at least a best practice of
using which one. So I would like to know from you all , which one you are
using and why ?

Also if possible please anyone explain what situation to use which one of
these and whether there is a possible performance hit dependencies and all.

Thanks & Regards
Nathasha
http://bestfragranceformen.com