Online version of Tidy

From: Rahul Khurana <rahulk@visiontechcamps.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 19:35:37 -0800
To: "html-tidy" <html-tidy@w3.org>
So, I've been looking around for an online version of Tidy, and all I found was this version (https://infohound.net/tidy/tidy.pl ) which looks pretty out of date, and seems to not understand HTML5 elements as far as I can tell. Is there a more up to date version that's online? I see the Github at https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5 , but I was hoping there was an online version that was publically accessible and supported the newer standards.

Rahul Khurana

Vision Tech Camps

rahulk@visiontechcamps.com