feature: traling space in a node

From: Markus Ohlenroth <markus.ohlenroth@phil.uni-augsburg.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:24:14 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Dear support,

I use tidy online found at

https://infohound.net/tidy/tidy.pl

I have trailing space in nodes of a html file, which I would like to
preserve when converting the file to xml

I could not find any hints in the documentation whether this is possible or
not.

Could you give me tip where to look. That would be great. Thanks very much
in advance and kind regards

Markus Ohlenroth

Example

In the following example the space after “El” is removed in the result file

text-transform:uppercase'>El </span>

Tidy’s transormation:

style='mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
text-transform:uppercase'>El</span>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Markus Ohlenroth

--