Re: WINDOWS users of Tidy: roadmap feedback requested

From: Jim Derry <balthisar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:11:05 +0800
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
To: "Richard A. O'Keefe" <ok@cs.otago.ac.nz>
I’ve not managed to find a free C library the implements printf without too many dependencies on the rest of a runtime library. For example BSD seems like an obvious choice, but has dependencies on too much BSD-specific imports. GNU lib, aside from the licensing issue, has similar dependency problems. None of the “portable” implementations I’ve looked at support the POSIX extensions.