HTML Tidy complied successful with some minor troubles.

From: <submit@freeiphonedatarecovery.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 19:07:36 +0800
To: html-tidy <html-tidy@w3.org>
Recently, I am on a project of converting HTML to XHTML. In vs2010, I started writing programs to run, this is a test. In the tidy.h example, is noted. I added added library file, there areseveral projects with library files and so on.
here is the code:

Ran successfully.
Results are as follows:

Files after conversion, apparently, is the header file, unlike the second inside is starting with the XML declaration. This function also has a problem. where goes wrong?

My customer owns this site: http://www.freeiphonedatarecovery.com, which contains some basic bugs that violation of w3 standard even though I have tried to fix.

submit@freeiphonedatarecovery.com

Catch3492.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Catch3492.jpg)