Re: removing dom nodes

So why are you asking for that feature when you fixed it yourself??

Source link?

html tidy on sourceforge is the original one (HTML4). It is no longer
maintained as far as I know.
https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5 is the new actual one, forked from w3c
and now htacg.

I'm not involved in either of one, just a heavy user.