Re: API Change - tidyReleaseDate()

Deprecating the release date is fine by me, however, I do agree with
Richard in that the current API should return an accurate date until it's
fully removed from the API. Since there's already concerns brought up on it
and it's trivial to keep updated we might has well let it tag along with
the new semantic versioning.