Re: html tidy errors and warnings

From: Geoff McLane <ubuntu@geoffair.info>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 18:34:28 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi Ajaharuddin,

As Murph pointed out, those all seem html5 tags, so you must be using a
OLD version of tidy!

As he also pointed out, the LATEST version can be compiled using this
source : https://github.com/htacg/tidy-html5

A /LOT/ of work has gone into fully supporting HTML5++, while at the
same time supporting HTML4--, and we are getting very close to a HTML
Tidy 5.0.0 release...

And as a WIP some recent binaries are available from :
http://www.htacg.org/binaries/

Note the binary will  be 'named' tidy5 until we actually do the 5.0.0
release...

Regards,
Geoff.