How to register link type on Microformats wiki?

From: Ali Sajjad Movahed <p30af.com@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 01:18:32 +0430
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hello
I am admin of (download93.com), I solved another error of my site, but
now just I have an error:
===========
    Error Line 27, Column 82: Bad value publisher for attribute rel on
element link: The string publisher is not a registered keyword or
absolute URL.

    …nk rel="publisher"
href="https://plus.google.com/118204017519615573230/posts"/>

    Syntax of link type valid for <link>:
        A whitespace-separated list of link types listed as allowed on
<link> in the HTML specification or listed as an allowed on <link> on
the Microformats wiki without duplicate keywords in the list. You can
register link types on the Microformats wiki yourself.
is it possible for you to help me, How I can register rel="publisher"
to Microformats wiki?
--
Thanks - http://www.download93.com