linke to tidys html repair

From: Jeffrey O'Callaghan` <imagine_the_reality@theimagineershome.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:04:08 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I have created a educational blog The Imagineer's Chronicles
<http://www.theimagineershome.com/blog/>  containing over 150 articles using
front page and word 2007 which I believe has a lot of coding errors.
Presently it loads in most browsers however I believe those errors may be
causing it to load slower than it should.   I am considering using tidy to
review and automatically fix them however I am a bit concerned that it might
cause it to crash and become unusable.  Could you please take a few minutes
to visit our site and and email jeff_o_callaghan@comcast.net potential
positive gains that using your software could have on it and out students.

Thank You

Jeffrey O'Callaghan.