Document content looks like XHTML 1.0 Transitional

From: OldeWorldeLace <information@oldeworldelace.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 07:29:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
When cleaning up my site, www.oldeworldelace.com/index.html using TIDY as
well as all of my other pages I get one last message (after no other errors
or warnings are left) which I don't think I understand.  TIDY has two
statements left as follows: 1. Info: Doctype given is"-//W3C//DTD XHTML.1.0
Transitional//EN and 2. Info: Document content looks like XHTML 1.0
Transitional.  There is no error or warning associated with this so what
does it mean?  Should I replace #1 with #2 at the top of each page?  I would
appreciate any suggestions.

OldeWorldeLace
www.oldeworldelace.com