proprietary attributes

From: erik_t <erik.trauschke@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:52:49 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

I'm trying to work around a warning tidy spits out for a proprietary
attribute.
That's the line in question:

and tidy prints out the following warning:
  line 45 column 9 - Warning: <table> proprietary attribute "role"

I tried to use the --drop-proprietary-attributes option but it doesn't
change anything. Even if I specify --errors it will still print the warning
message. I'm not so concerned about the warning, though, it's more because I
use tidy for automated testing and read out the exit code. So I need tidy to
exit with 0 (which it doesn't because of the proprietary attribute).

Is there anything I'm missing here?

Thanks
Erik