Problem with HTML Tidy - Reindent XML and Greek language

From: (wrong string) Μιχάλης <vector4agn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:48:01 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Sir/Madam,
  first of all I would like to compliment you for your great work. I use
notepad++ on a daily basis and all of its Add-Ons. I was very happy to find
the option Reindent XML of HTML Tidy but unfortunately I was not able to use
it. The problem is that the xmls to be reindented have texts in greek an
they are changed to their HTML code. I hope there could be a way to fix this
issue.
  Thank you in advance for your time,
With respect,
Michail Papadakis