Is Tidy still being maintained?

From: aditsu <aditsu@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:53:43 -0800 (PST)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi, is anybody still working on HTML Tidy? There has been no commit in CVS
for more than a year now, and only about 4 commits in 2009. And there are
lots of bugs that nobody is fixing.
I brought JTidy pretty much in sync with Tidy, to the point where it
actually performs better, and I have to emulate bugs to get similar results.
I have a bunch of bugs to report, but the ones I reported last year are
still sitting there untouched.

Adrian