Question about indent and wrap

From: Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 06:47:48 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org
indent has a warning about layout bugs in some browsers.  Is that still a
concern in modern browsers?

on separate lines.  But, in general, I'd like text in <a> to not be
wrapped.  Actually, I'd also like to
not indent some elements.

That is, I want <p> to be a separate line and the enclosed text indented and
wrapped.
I don't want text in <a> wrapped.
In general, I would tend to not indent and separate headings.  So, have
<h1>heading text</h1> instead of

<h1>
    heading text
</h1>

This is my config, in case you have any comments or suggestions:

drop-font-tags: yes
logical-emphasis: yes
accessibility-check: 3
hide-comments: yes