Html Tidy does not eliminate duplicates/ eats space

From: Indu Suyambu <indupriyas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:24:13 +0530
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi All,

1. I see that Tidy eliminates space before tags when I try to use it to
clean my data up. I see the issues being tracked in

There does not seem to be a reliable solution in place. Is there any?

tidyOptSetValue( tdoc, TidyEmptyTags, customTagsG);

tidyOptSetValue( tdoc, TidyCharEncoding, "raw");

*tidyOptSetValue( tdoc, TidyDuplicateAttrs,”keep-last”);*

The duplicate attributes from my custom tags do not seem to get removed.

Please let me know if there are any patches/clitches I am unaware of.

Thanks and Regards,