Re: how do I download html tidy?

From: Fred Bone <Fred.Bone@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:13:32 -0000
To: Jim Conning <jconning@yahoo.com>
CC: html-tidy@w3.org
On 25 February 2010 at 13:26, Jim Conning said:

> Thanks Fred.
>
> I went up one and two levels and I can download individual files but see
> now option to download the entire thing at once.
>
> I went up one more time to http://sourceforge.net/projects/tidy/
> and it has a Download Now button but all that downloads is a single XML
> file.  I can't see how to download the entire bundle.

It does say, at <http://tidy.sourceforge.net/#source>, "The source code
distribution is not generated anymore.", and (near the top of the page)
"The latest version of tidy is exclusively available through CVS".

If you have further queries, I recommend replying to the list, where
other people may be able to give better answers than I can.