Re: undefined object userdatacatch in script.js

I have another issue with tidy.Tidy removes the spaces after inline tags(
<b> <i> etc)

here is my command
c:\tidy.exe --force-output true --input-xml true  --add-xml-space true
--output-file c:\test c:\test.html.

please let me know as possible as you can

Before tidy

After Tidy(space removed after </b> tag