Re: Can Tidy remove illegal attributes??

Hi,

There are no options so that tidy drops attributes that arev alid but
illegal with respect to the given DTD.
Tidy was design to guess the DTD. If you impose one, then the
resulting document may be non conformant.

The project has been very active in the last few months as I ran
out-of-time for it. Many people want more features but few provide
useful patches.

Regards,