Using HTML Tidy from Perl

From: Chris Hardie <hardieca@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 08:54:20 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

Good morning,

I would like to use HTML Tidy within a PERL script on a windows box. There is a HTML::Tidy module for PERL, but it doesn't work in a Windows environment.

On this page, there is a PERL snippet showing how to inspect exit codes from Tidy:

http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/

Does anyone have a full example of how to call Tidy from within a PERL script, pass it options, and pass it markup before inspecting the exit codes? I'm pretty new to PERL, so a complete example would be extremely helpful.

Many thanks,

Chris

Share photos with friends on Windows Live Messenger
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9650734