Re: html tidy and vbscript

From: Eric Frost <eric.frost@mp2kmag.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 06:36:08 -0600
To: "Philip Jones" <pcjones@webdurango.com>, <html-tidy@w3.org>

Philip Jones,

Good question.. I see a lot with .NET, Java & Perl, but very little with
vbscript/asp.

Anyway, how about this:

"HTML Tidy is a great utility for cleaning up your web pages. You can use a
DLL which does the same thing from your server to clean up HTML using a
script. This article explains how to get started with HTML Tidy using ASP on
PWS/Windows 98."

You basically just need to register the tidy dll as a COM object.

http://vsbabu.org/techbits/tidywithasp.html

Eric

__
http://www.imsa1990.com