Re: Fwd: Tidy support for JavaScript

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 18:07:36 +0200
To: "Ivor O'Connor" <ivor.oconnor@gmail.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
* Ivor O'Connor wrote:
>Perhaps another developer would help here? Like myself? Seriously. This is a
>good tool. No other solutions compare to it that I know of. So I'd be
>willing to spend some time if I have a mentor who could point me in the
>right directions...

There should be a number of tools that pretty print or otherwise trans-
form JavaScript. The way to support them from Tidy would be an option
that would call them before pretty printing, and replace <script> ele-
ments with their output. Of course, it would be much easier if you'd
just use external scripts in the first place.