Re: help me!

From: Eric Frost <eric.frost@mp2kmag.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 06:42:25 -0500
To: louiscarls mendes www louiscarls co cc <louiscarls_gmendes@hotmail.com>
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi Luis,

>From the scant information you've given it's hard to say.

Did you visit a non-existent page or do you have a connection issue or are
you talking about your own site and possibly there is a script running such
as PHP that has a syntax error?

More information would be helpful including the URL, the error message, etc.

Eric

__
http://www.erandolph.com
http://www.northharbordr.com