Tidy & nod32 - BUG

From: Zeljko <zeljko.finzgar@zg.htnet.hr>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:25:20 +0100
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Firefox 3.0.4. eng

HTML Validator 0.8.5.2, , serial settings

NOD32 2.70.16 with full virus database update till today, standard settings

Past and this week my Nod32 start to see from time to time one Tidy file as
Virus!

The problem is in file that apparently Tidy creates in Doc&settings
folder.Firefox profile folder. - tidy_last_validated.html

My Nod32 see that file as Virus threat (Trojan Downloader Agent)?

What is that file? Can I remove it permenatly and stop Tide from creating it
again?

While I surf the Web it happens (Virus warning) every now and then (cca.
every 2-5 mins/1 threat) - it's annoying!

And, yea, it's pretty damn good extension, so keep up the good work.

Zeljko