Help

From: Elaine Simmons <elainesimmons@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 18:22:55 -0500
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
To Whom It May Concern:

I have created my website on MS Publisher and before Saturday I could view
it on all of the browsers. I did a Html validation and got over 600 errors.
I would like to know if you can help me to fix it.

Any response would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Elaine Simmons, AICI FLC

President/Corporate Image Consultant

EXCLUSIVE CORPORATE IMAGE, LLC

Treasurer, Association of Image Consultant International - Florida Chapter

Telephone: (954) 782-6075

Skype: Exclusive.image

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/elainesimmons

Blog: http://exclusivecorporateimage.blogspot.com

website: www.exclusivecorporateimage.com
<http://www.exclusivecorporateimage.com/>

  _____

NOTICE: This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient (s) only. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.

image003.gif
(image/gif attachment: image003.gif)

image004.gif
(image/gif attachment: image004.gif)