Re: tidy C interface question about XHTML Strict

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 09:15:32PM +0000, Arnaud Desitter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I remember well, "doctype: strict"
> (http://tidy.sourceforge.net/docs/quickref.html#doctype) sets
> the DTD to strict but does not remove the attributes not conforming.

Okay, but how can I tell tidy to make the passed document as xhtml strict?

> Could you provide an HTML example along with the tidy command line you
> are using?

Looks like I missed first time - the command-line version does not produce
valid XHTML strict as well. I used http://www.yandex.ru as a source, and
converted it to XHTML with:

tidy -asxhtml -utf8 -q index.html > index.xhtml

So looks like tidy can't produce XHTML 1.0 Strict documents?

> output = {0}; should be replaced by "tidyBufInit( &output );"

Thank you!

--
Eugene Dzhurinsky