Re: Tidy for PHP

If you're using Tidy to clean code you've written, run it through
Tidy, then cut and paste the output.

If you're dead-set on using it the way you've described, which isn't
bad per se, you could do insert following the following code wherever
you would normally be adding you SSI's::

<?php include_once("your-menu-file.php"); ?>

-- Adam

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a
rat." — Lily Tomlin

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that
something else is more important than fear." — Ambrose Redmoon