Re: Linkage problem with C++

It looks like you are using a shared library. Looks at the
/usr/local/lib/tidy.*and
their date.
If tidy.so.* is old, then you are linking with a former version of tidylib.
Linking with /usr/local/lib/libtidy.a may be a better strategy.

It may be that LD_LIBRARY_PATH needs to include /usr/local/lib.

You may be better served by using build/gmake/Makefile in the tidy distribution
and link explicitly with libtidy.a without installing tidy itself.

Regards,