Linkage problem with C++

From: Alejo Vinjoy <avinjoy@yahoo.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:45:10 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi, I downloaded and installed Html tidy from sourceforge CVS.
I followed the instructions and installed it using autotools in gnuauto directory and it installed correctly.
I verified that the libraries are in /usr/local/lib directory.
When I' trying to compile and link a little program I made using this line
g++ -g -Wall -otidys main.cpp -L ./usr/local/lib

I get these error messages:
/home/loc/workspace/tidyReloaded/main.cpp:33: undefined reference to `tidyNodeGetType'
/home/loc/workspace/tidyReloaded/main.cpp:33: undefined reference to `tidyNodeIsADDRESS'
/home/loc/workspace/tidyReloaded/main.cpp:33: undefined reference to `tidyNodeIsAPPLET'

and so on..

Obviously I'm doing something wrong, could anyone point mein the right direction?
Is thisĀ  g++ -g -Wall -otidys main.cpp -L ./usr/local/lib correct for compilation?

Thanks,
Alejo