Re: Why behaviour of Tidy online and Windows command is different?

On 25/01/2008, Srinivas Reddy Yalala -X (syalala - Satyam at Cisco)
<syalala@cisco.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am checking the Tidy online (I think, it is written in Perl) and Windows
> Tidy command, the output content is different for same input content.
>
> 1) Online Tidy URL: http://infohound.net/tidy/tidy.pl
> Output content of online tidy adding the below meta tag also.
> "HTML Tidy for Linux/x86 (vers 11 February 2007), see www.w3.org" />
>
> 2) Using the below Windows Tidy command.
> tidy -f c:\error.txt -m c:\abc.html
>
> Can anyone help me to understand the difference of both Tidy softwares?

You do not tell us which version of tidy you are using. Make sure that
the options
are identical. Failing that, contact the person that maintains
"http://infohound.net/tidy/tidy.pl " as this is not link with the
maintainer of
tidy.
Good luck,